Post Sponsored by Kid Trax Toys. All Thoughts And Opinions Are 100% My Own.
The holiday celebrations came early for Olivia and James this year. They awoke to what has to be their most favorite surprise to date! Just like their Father, Olivia and James love cars, so when I saw the Orange Land Rover, Ride On from Kid Trax Toys, I knew this was perfect for my littles.
Orange Land Rover
I probably should have taken pictures of the Land Rover Ride On when it first arrived. However, I was secretly assembling the Ride On before Olivia and James woke from a nap. I want to say it took me about 40 mins to assemble and the instructions were easy to read. I was able to assemble this Ride On completely without the assistance of my husband and before my kids awoke… so yay for me!
The squeal of excitement these two made the moment they saw their new Orange Land Rover, I will never forget. It took Olivia a couple of mins to figure out how to drive her new Ride On, but once she got the hang of it there was no stopping her. It cracks me up how willing James was to just hop in the passenger seat while her big sister drove.
I love that our Orange Land Rover reminds me of an off-road truck. We live out in the country and my husband is all about his off-road activities. So this Land Rover fit with our lifestyle perfectly. Now the children feel like they’re just like daddy.
KID TRAX TOYS LAND ROVER FEATURES
- I looooove that this Land Rover can fit both of my children. The age for this toy is 3 years old to 7 years old. However, James who isn’t two yet loves to ride in the passenger seat while sissy drives.
- There is a 12-volt battery
- The speed the Land Rover can get is anywhere from 2.5-5 MPH
- There is an FM radio and an MP3 output plug. So James and Olivia can drive to their favorite songs.
- Power Trax rubber traction strip tires