Post Sponsored by Bathing Beauty Box. All Thoughts And Opinions Are My Own.
I’ve been dying to try a subscription box for quite some time now. My daughter Olivia is really into fun bath stuff so I thought the Bathing Beauty Subscription Box would be perfect for us to try out.
Bathing Beauty Box
Bathing Beauty Box is a fun bath themed subscription that ships right to your front door on the 25th of each month. Olivia and I received this fun Summer Time themed box full of everything that reminds me of summer. I think the current monthly subscription box is mermaid themed which looks like so much fun.
Here are the items that were in our July Box:
- A Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
- A Melting Bath Popsicle (This was Olivia’s fav because it turned the water yellow and smelled pretty)
- Lip Balm.
- A Bathbomb that my daughter thought was the most, fascinating thing ever!
- A Cute Sunglass Case with vials of bath salts.
- Fun Summertime Stickers
- A Coconut Oil Facemask, which I cannot wait to take a moment to myself and try.
- Which also was included but not pictured was a sugar stir stick for a drink…. my kids ate it before I could take a pic with it.
I loved trying Bathing Beauty Box, and look forward to trying future months. Def check out the mermaid box!