Earlier this month I shared my favorite probiotic Evivo, which helps with your baby’s digestive system. This post had me thinking about how there were essential nursing items with both of my children that I just could not live without. I want to share those top five nursing essentials with you.
My Five Nursing Essentials
- Evivo– I love this probiotic! I am someone that personally suffers from digestive issues, so I want to give my children exactly what they need so that they can have a proper functioning digestive system. Evivo does just this! I wrote all about the benefits of Evivo in a previous post which you can read about here. Use Code: ev9-4f8e7837 to receive $10 off your Probiotic Starter Kit of 4 weeks or more. Code can only be redeemed by the first 50 readers.
- Milkies– Milkies are pouches that you wear while you sleep. They catch all of the milk that otherwise would’ve been lost in a pad and saves the milk for later use! Seriously the most creative nursing invention!
- Medela Breast Pump– James had issues latching on for the first few months of nursing… I became a slave to the pump for what seemed like forever. The Medela pump really saved my life! I have the exact one pictured above and it really helped me keep my milk supply going.
- Milk Makers, Lactation Cookies– With Olivia I had problems with my milk supply and ended up giving up on nursing when Olivia was 6 weeks old. When I was pregnant with James I was determined to make nursing work, so I researched what I could do to help with milk supply. These cookies were wonderful! I ate them non-stop and had zero problems creating milk.
- Boppy– I absolutely love my Boppy. I would put my Boppy around my waist with both children and it gave them the perfect supportive platform to lay across while they nursed.