Post Sponsored By Maxi Cosi. All Thoughts & Opinions are 100% My Own.
My littles are growing up before my eyes. I love to take the children out and about in the car with me. It’s so much fun to watch the world go by? Cars are expensive to look after though, especially when it comes to insurance.
I like to be savvy when it comes to car insurance and like to know I’m getting a good deal so when my friend told me I could compare companies at budgetboost.co I was very happy. Finding the right insurance deal for you and your family is so important – you need peace of mind after all.
As for today’s blog post though, little James was due for a car seat upgrade. It is time for us to transition him from rear facing to forward facing. I spent months researching car seats and polling my friends on what they recommended for toddler seats. One brand seemed to be a favorite among my friends. That brand was Maxi Cosi.
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Max
This is my first Maxi Cosi car seat. I have to say I am very impressed by the quality. Our family chose the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat.
- Comes in several different color options
- Comes with Clip Quik technology, which allows you to release the chest clip easily, with one hand. (I didn’t read the instruction manual and it took me a little bit to figure out how to use this feature. So make sure to read instructions!)
- This is a convertible car seat. Can be used rear facing or forward facing.
- Super Plush Padding. This is def a luxury comfort seat.
- Side Impact Protection.
- Padding removes easily for cleaning.
- The straps are sooo easy to adjust. There is a button the front to make the straps tighter or looser. Olivia’s car seat you literally have to take completely apart. This is one of my favorite features of the Maxi Cosi.
I laugh at this picture now because I ripped off all the tags after I took this picture… and once I had the seat in the car I couldn’t figure out how to open the clip.
James can finally stretch his legs out! Daddy will be happy that he can finally scoot the front seat back.
The Maxi Cosi Pria 85 has a cup holder. When James saw this he was excited. James is constantly dropping his sippy cups and then it turns into a huge dramatic production. It is the small things in life that make you happy!
Proof that this seat is super comfortable. I drove down the street to check the mail and James instantly fell asleep.