Sponsored by Carter’s; However , All Thoughts and Opinions Are My Own.
I have been a lover of all things Carter’s since shortly after the birth of my first child Olivia. I remember being pregnant with Olivia and spending every penny I earned on high priced, fancy clothing… because “my child would never get dirty” Boy, did that thought process really change after the birth of Olivia.
Back to the Basics with Carter’s
After Olivia destroyed pretty much every item of clothing I bought her, I decided to go on a quest to find a simple, affordable way to dress Olivia and still have her looking adorable every day. That is when I discovered Carter’s Little Baby Basics. I am beyond obsessed with the Carter’s Little Baby Basics line. The price is perfect and you can mix match the pieces to create several different outfits and looks. The Baby Basics are baby neutral so I was able to reuse the clothing for James. All of the Baby Basic items start at newborn sizing and go up to 24 months, so Olivia just grew out of her basic items not too long ago.
My Favorite Carter’s Baby Basic Items
I love giving Carter’s Baby Basic items as gifts. So here are a few of my must have items I make sure to gift at every baby shower or first birthday.
- 5-pack of original body suits. James is wearing these ones here, which are currently on sale!
- 2- Pack of baby soft pants. These pants are just like the title says… soft, but come in different neutral colors so that you can mix and match with the body suits.
- 3-Pack of Bandanas. James is teething like crazy right now. These bandanas have been amazing with the constant drool and protecting his clothes.
- 3-Pack of Mittens. I do not know why I didn’t have any of these with my second child, but on the second day home from the hospital, I had to rush to Carter’s to get some to stop my little man from scratching his face.
- 2-Pack of Swaddle Blankets. These blankets are so soft and both James and Olivia still snuggle with theirs.
James’ sweet little face just melts my heart. I love that he can play for hours and hours in these Carter’s Little Baby Basics. They’re so soft and stretchy.
These bibs have been AMAZING at helping keep his clothes dry from all the teething drool. I just love this onesie because I call James my little peanut because of his cute little peanut belly.
Want to Save 20% Off your Carter’s Baby Basic’s Purchase?
Carter’s is currently offering 20% off your purchase of $40 or more. Print your coupon here. Coupon valid from 5/1/17 through 7/4/17
Find a Carter’s Store near you here.