We are less than a week away from Father’s Day. Father’s day is always a great occasion to get the old man in your life something amazing, and he might want something like a new watch this year. Sites like WatchShopping have a great range of different timepieces that could be an awesome gift for a dad. If you’re wanting personalized gifts to make his fathers day special from anything to do with wine, to a personally engraved compass, it may be the site you’re looking for. Today I put together a short and simple list of some of my top favorite picks for Father’s Day Gifts.
2018 Fathers Day Gift Guide
- Personalized Watch– I am a huge fan of all things personalized, so you will probably see that throughout this gift guide. I shop at Things Remembered for most of my extra special gifts. There is a huge variety of items for every occasion that you can personalize. My husband always wears a watch so I love the extra touch of adding a personalized message to your dad on the inside of his favorite everyday accessory.
- Monogrammed Watch Box– This ties in with the personalized watch. My children gave my husband one for Christmas and he loved it! Even better it’s on super sale at the moment.
- Charging Key Chain– We’re constantly on our phones these days, and nothing is more annoying than running out of battery and not being near a charger. This compact phone charger attaches to your key ring so you can charge your phone on the go.
- Color Me Mine– Most major cities I have something that is similar to my local Color Me Mine art Studio. This is a wonderful place to take your littles to create their own one of a kind pottery art gifts. You can design mugs, plates, platters. This is hands down one of my children’s fav activities.
- Tactical Diaper Bag– Pretty sure this is the coolest diaper bag ever created for dad!